This page is regularly updated and all job postings seen here are active.
Part-Time Social Media Editor
Femestella is currently looking for a Part-Time Associate Social Media Editor to join our team of passionate feminists.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in social media but is looking for more responsibilities and autonomy and the chance to help build a growing brand.
As our Associate Social Editor, you will:
- Work closely with the Editor-in-Chief on social strategies and content calendars
- Help revamp our Twitter strategy
- Continue to improve upon on our Instagram account
- Post on Facebook as needed
About 50% of your time would be spent on Twitter, 40% on Instagram, and 10% on Facebook.
- Obsessed with pop culture
- Has a basic understanding of current politics
- Has 1-3 years of experience in social media (experience in the media industry a plus!)
The position is remote but will include phone calls every few weeks to touch base.
The pay range is $100-$150 per week and the Associate Social Media Editor should expect to work about 8-10 hours per week.
All applicants should send a brief note, their resume, and their personal social handles to our editor Lena at email@example.com.
Application deadline: October 31, 2019.