Zendaya might just be one of the greatest style icons of our generation.
Her willingness to take chances and wear bold looks has made her one to watch, both on and off the red carpet.
One day, Zendaya is lighting up in a Cinderella gown at the MET Gala, and the next she’s sporting a marbled Berluti suit at the Harper’s Bazaar Icons event.
With the help of bestie and stylist Law Roach, Zendaya has become known for her killer gender-bending looks, wearing some of the most fashionable suits we’ve ever seen. So let’s take a walk down memory road and relive all the times Zendaya wore a suit better than any man ever could.
1. Ringing in the New Year, 2021
2. BVLGARI Mai Troppo Campaign, 2019
3. ‘Vogue’ Editorial, 2019
4. Tommy Hilfiger X Zendaya Runway Show, 2019
5. ‘Daily Front Row’ Fashion Media Awards, 2019
6. Tommy Hilfiger X Zendaya Spring Campaign, 2019
7. Hanging in Helmut Lang, 2019
8. ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ Icons, 2019
9. ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ London Premiere, 2019
10. The Cover of ‘The Hollywood Reporter’, 2019
11. ‘Vanity Fair’ and Lancome Party, 2018
Zendaya wearing this incredible Marc Jacobs color-block suit straight off the runway (outfit no longer available — alternative below).
12. ‘Good Morning America’, 2017
Zendaya showing up to Good Morning America in a Seen Users Rose Pinstripe Blazer and matching pinstripe pants (unavailable — alternative below).
13. Out in London, 2017
14. ‘The Greatest Showman’ Mexico City Premiere, 2017
Zendaya sporting a Ralph Lauren double-breasted satin red suit jacket (unavailable — alternative below) and Ralph Lauren black trousers.
15. Out in NYC, 2017
Zendaya wearing a super cute Peter Dundas blush suit (no longer sold — alternatives below).
16. Daya By Zendaya Fashion Show, 2016
17. Humane Society LA Gala, 2016
Zendaya sporting Christian Siriano from head-to-toe with a hot pink satin blazer, matching satin pants, and a button-up shirt (no longer sold — alternatives below).
18. ACLU Bill of Rights Dinner, 2015
Zendaya wearing KAYAT with a silver jacket, pants, and draped top (no longer sold — alternatives below).
19. amfAR Inspiration Gala, 2015
READ THIS NEXT
This article contains affiliate links which means for every product click, we earn precisely 1¢. As a small, independently-owned business, this is one of the few ways we can make money. But we promise our content has not been compromised nor has it been affected by outside influences.
Lena Finkel is the Editor and Founder of Femestella. Prior to starting Femestella, she worked at People, InStyle, and Tiger Beat. Her favorite Housewife is Bethenny Frankel and when she’s not watching RHONY, you can probably find her obsessing over her tuxedo cat Tom or hoarding drugstore lipsticks.