Good Trouble‘s Mariana Adams Foster was always the best dresser of her family, but since moving to L.A. with Callie, she’s really taken it up a notch.
Mariana has totally impressed us with her dresses, crop tops, and matching two-piece sets ever since season 1.
Luckily for you, we found the *exact* pieces Mariana wears in the show. So check out Mariana’s 11 best spring looks and where to buy them below.
Oh, and the best part? The majority of her wardrobe is under $100 so you can actually afford it!
The below contains affiliate links.
1. Her Ruffle Mini Dress
2. This Two-Piece Bandage Dress
3. A Pink Twist on the LBD
4. Her White Lace Dress
5. This Cropped Cherry Cardigan
6. Her Floral Wrap Top
7. A Sleek Pink Midi Dress
8. Her Two-Piece Striped Knitted Look
9. This White and Gold Scalloped Top
10. Her Green Floral Pussy Bow Blouse
11. Her Puff-Sleeve Green Floral Dress
READ THIS NEXT
What ‘Good Trouble’ Gets Right In Its Representation of Black Women