This page is regularly updated and all job postings seen here are active.

Assistant Social Media Editor

Femestella is currently looking for a Part-Time Assistant Social Media Editor to join our team of badass feminists.

The new Assistant Editor would focus on the more visual platforms, especially Pinterest (we currently have 1.5M monthly viewers!).

About 75% of your time would be spent on Pinterest and the other 25% would be a mix of IG stories and Tumblr (yes, it’s still a thing).

All work is done remotely and you would be expected to work 8-10 hrs/ week.

A successful application would include:

  • Your resume as an attachment
  • Links to your Pinterest and IG account
  • A *brief* note about why you’re interested in the position
  • No form cover letters (yes, we can tell the difference)

Please send all applications to the Editor-in-Chief Lena at lena.finkel@femestella.com.

Date Posted: March 11, 2019