The cool kids are back with Elite season 6. And with everyone from the original crew either dead or gone, it’s a whole new ballgame.
Season 6 saw the return of Ari Blanco, Mencia Blanco, Isadora Artiñán, and the introduction of Sara.
All the girls looked *amazing* of course and the outfits were seriously top-notch.
If you love the outfits on Elite as much as we do, check out the 16 best looks from the season — and where you can get them for yourself.
Pssst… this article includes affiliate links
1. Ari’s Ruched Blue Mini Dress
Ari Blanco wearing a David Koma Blue Ruched Tulle Long-Sleeve Mini Dress.
2. Isadora’s Pink Sequin Suit
Isadora Artiñán wearing an I.AM.GIA Pink Sequin Blazer and matching I.AM.GIA Pink Sequin Pants.
3. Ari’s Matching Green Argyle Knit Set
Ari Blanco wearing a Zara Green Argyle Knit Mini Dress and Cardigan Set.
4. Mencia’s Head-to-Toe Zebra Look
5. Isadora’s Military-Style Jacket
Isadora Artiñán wearing a La Condesa Navy Stripe Military Jacket (no longer sold — same brand below).
5. Ari’s Pink Tweed Matching Set
5. Mencia’s Green Checkerboard Jacket
Mencia Blanco wearing a Bershka Green Checker Crop Jacket.
6. Ari’s Black & White Diagonal Stripe Jacket
Ari Blanco wearing a Mango Black White Striped Crop Jacket.
7. Isadora’s Red Sequin Crop Top
Isadora Artiñán wearing a Zara Red Sequin Flowy Crop Top.
8. Mencia’s Eye-Print Jacket
Mencia Blanco wearing a Yezael White Eye Print Jacket (sold out — similar below).
9. Ari’s White Tweed Dress
Ari Blanco wearing a Maje White Contrast Tweed Button-Up Dress.
10. Ari’s Colorblock Trench Coat
Ari Blanco wearing an & Other Stories White Color Block Trench Coat.
11. Mencia’s Matching Tweed & Denim Set
Mencia Blanco wearing a Bershka Multicolor Plaid Tweed Denim Crop Jacket and a Bershka Multicolor Plaid Tweed Mini Skirt.
12. Isadora’s Red Zebra-Print Dress
Isadora Artiñán wearing a Zara Red Zebra Print Knit Dress (no longer sold — same brand below).
13. Ari’s Orange Fur-Trim Cardi
Ari Blanco wearing a Collusion Orange Fur Trimmed Cardigan.