With The Crown season 4 finally covering the era of Princess Diana, we’ve never felt more inspired!
Not only was Princess Di an incredible humanitarian, but she was also an incredible dresser.
So, in honor of the People’s Princess, let’s take a look back at Princess Diana’s 12 most iconic outfits.
1. Outside her flat in London, December 1980
2. At Balmoral Estate in Scotland, May 1981
3. Announcing her engagement to Prince Charles, February 1981
4. Touring Perth, Australia, March 1983
5. At a polo match, June 1983
6. At Kensington Palace, October 1985
7. Visiting Melbourne, Australia, November 1985
8. At the Epsom Derby, June 1986
9. At her home Highgrove House, July 1986
10. At the Polo Club in Windsor, May 1988
11. Arriving at the Serpentine Gallery, June 1994
12. Visiting Bosnia-Herzegovina, August 1997
READ THIS NEXT
Femestella may make a small commission if you buy something we link to on this page. All product picks are made independently of outside influences and all opinions are our own.
Lena Finkel is the Editor and Founder of Femestella. Prior to starting Femestella, she worked at People, InStyle, and Tiger Beat. Her favorite Housewife is Bethenny Frankel and when she’s not watching RHONY, you can probably find her obsessing over her tuxedo cat Tom or hoarding drugstore lipsticks.